A software engineer whose main preoccupation is fiddling with computers.
Interests include systems programming, free and open-source software, platform security and vintage computing.
The easiest way to contact me is via e-mail:
A selection of projects I have been working on:
- Processor fuzzer targeting the Armv8-A ISA.
- Developed as part of my master's thesis in computer science.
WiFi probe system
- System developed at UNINETT using Raspberry Pis for WiFi monitoring.
- Presented at TNC17.
- Game Boy sound emulator & .gbs player.
- Disassembler for the Game Boy's custom Z80-based ISA (LR35902).
AI for TG16 compo
- AI made for the artificial intelligence competition at The Gathering 2016.
- Implementation of Craig Reynold's Boids.
Open-source projects I have contributed (in varying degrees) to: